PECB Accreditations and Affiliations
As a certification body committed to continual improvement and professional development, PECB is accredited by a number of bodies and is a member of many professional organizations listed below.
- Accredited Personnel Certification Body by the International Accreditation Service (IAS-PCB-111) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- Accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS- 21923) under ISO/IEC 17024 — Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- Accredited by the Korea Accreditation Board (KAB-PC-08) under ISO/IEC 17024 — Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- Accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB-Accreditation ID 1003) under ANSI/ASTM E2659-18, Standard Practice for Certificate Programs.
- Full member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC) and an IPC MLA Signatory Member.
- Approved as a Licensed Partner Publisher (LPP) from the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification standard (CMMC).
- Member of the CPD Certification Service. Also, CPD Certification Service has certified the content of 10 PECB training courses, as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
- Member of CLUSIF (Club de la Securité de l’Information Français), the French Information Security Club.
- Approved by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), to offer certification services for data protection officer (DPO) skills and knowledge based on CNIL’s scheme, in accordance with CNIL Deliberations n ° 2018-317 and n ° 2018-318 of September 20, 2018.
Further details about accreditation and affiliations can be found here