PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines.
We help professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation, and certiﬁcation against internationally recognized standards. Our mission is to provide our clients with services that inspire trust, demonstrate competence, and benefit the society as a whole.
Our key objectives are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of candidates to ensure they are eligible to apply for the certification evaluation
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification evaluations
- Granting certificates to qualified candidates, maintaining records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of PECB certificates and ensuring compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that our clients meet ethical standards and adhere to the PECB Code of Ethics
- Representing its members, where appropriate, in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification to organizations, employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public
Our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive examination and certification services that inspire trust and benefit the society as a whole.
Our vision is to become the global benchmark for the provision of professional certification services.
Integrity, Professionalism, Fairness
PECB continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education and certification services. PECB’s expertise is in multiple fields, with a special emphasis in:
Information Security and Resiliency
– Information Security
– Continuity, Resilience, and Recovery
GRC and Privacy
– Governance, Risk, and Compliance
– Privacy and Data Protection
Quality and Sustainability
– Quality and Service Management
– Health and Safety
For more information about our offerings, please visit our list of PECB Training Courses.
The value of the PECB certification is strictly validated by the accreditation of the International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024. PECB is an associate member of The Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR), a Full Member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC), IPC MLA Signatory Member, and a member of Club EBIOS. For detailed information, click here.
It is through the commitment and devotion of our people that excellence is achieved and always reflected in our services. Our objective is first-rate support and our constitution is quality. Our management team has taken an oath to quality without compromise.
Meet PECB Management
PECB has established a number of committees comprised of experts from all around the world. Each committee has a dedicated purpose, mission, and rationale. The PECB Scheme Committee involves a group of international high-level professionals who continuously review and ameliorate the PECB internal schemes. The committee members are carefully chosen to be independent and industry experts with rich experience and track record.
At the same time, the Impartiality, Ethics, and Appeal Committee is comprised of external specialists who are responsible to receive and resolve issues relate to the PECB Code of Conduct, and other ethical matters. The Training Courses Review Committee gathers from all around the world to discuss, review, and improve the PECB training courses. This committee, jointly with the Training Development Department takes important decision with regard to the actions to be taken for the PECB training materials.
The PECB Network is the global network of Distributors, Partners, Trainers, and Certified Individuals which is present in more than 150 countries. It is through this continually growing international network that PECB ensures global presence and customer support in all its excellence.
Professionalism is in our name and excellence is our modus operandi!
PECB has incorporated distinct entities that handle multiple services for the purpose of differentiating growth strategies:
PECB University Inc.: A higher education institution incorporated and licensed in the U.S. created to offer higher education programs including MBA, Graduate Diploma, and Graduate Certificates. Programs are offered via a distance learning mode globally. To learn more, please visit www.pecb.university.
Note: PECB is an acronym that stands for “Professional Evaluation and Certification Board.”